SOLD BY GARRY FROM RAY WHITE ELIZABETH.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
LOCATED IN A VERY POPULAR PART OF SALISBURY HEIGHTS THIS IS A MUST SEE TO FULLY APPRECIATE.
This great courtyard sized home has everything you need and is ready to simply move in without spending a cent.
Just take a look at what is on offer...
- 2007 built
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Steel frame construction
- Two living areas
- Ensuite & walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Large stainless gas cooker
- Soft close drawers in immaculate kitchen
- Large 'A' frame verandah with great views
- Decking area
- 6.2m x 3.9m workshop/garage with additional carport
- Carport Under the main roof (including home access)
- Two big rainwater tanks (plumbed to home)
- Instant gas hot water (only 3 years old)
- Manageable 426sqm (approx) allotment size
- Very easy care garden front and back
- Parking for multiple vehicles
- Country like setting yet so close to everything
- VENDOR WANTS OFFERS...
Take the time today and drive past this fantastic property then give me a call on 0414 718 821 to arrange a time to view or catch me at the open.
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Salisbury Heights, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.