Ray White Elizabeth
"Affordable Investment" Double Brick Maisonette
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This tidy double brick maisonette is in need of a little bit of TLC to bring it back to its glory. The home was built in 1957 and sits on a great size allotment of 491sqm.
- This home has lots of potential for the first home buyer or the investor to gain possible growth for your portfolio
- Three good size bedrooms, the main has wooden floor boards and beds 2 & 3 have lino
- The lounge consists of a cooling air conditioner in the window and an electric heater within the old fireplace for all year round comfort
- The kitchen is tidy and very serviceable with an electric stove
- The bathroom is serviceable, plus there is a separate toilet
- There is an electric hot water service
- There are lots more extras so come and view
- This property is fenced by the footpath
- Gates separate the rear and front yards
- Serviceable rainwater tank at the rear
- Plus a garden bed at the rear of the property with stone rear yard for easy maintenance
The property is currently vacant and the home was receiving $210.00 per week in rent returns recently. Perfect affordable home for the investors or first home buyers to potentially gain capital growth with a little TLC. Be quick as this one will not last long on the market.
Close to all amenities, buses, school, shops, parks etc. Don't wait come and view this maisonette and put in your offer today before you miss out on this great opportunity.
Call Donna Hewish 0423 271 413 now to inspect! --All Offers Presented--
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.