PERFECTLY RENOVATED With Ample Space For The Whole Family!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
As you walk into this beautiful home you will enter the separate spacious entrance that leads you into the well decorated lounge room. The lounge room features an open fire place, which overlooks the delightful dining room. Off to the left you will find the gorgeous renovated kitchen that offers lots of cupboard and bench space, a large walk-in pantry with electric stove and it also has access into the laundry. The family room is spacious and has heating and cooling and there are two exits. One exit leads to the corner decking area for those sunny days and the other exit enters into the back verandah area which is perfect for BBQ'S with friends.
This well renovated home offers four bedrooms, the master features a study or a walk-in robe. All bedrooms have easy access into the updated bathroom.
The home is situated on a large allotment of 906sqm and was built in 1963 and has a lot more extras to see that you will be impressed with.
Inside extra features include:
- Four reverse cycle wall unit air conditioning for all year round comforts
- Very large walk-in robe or office space off the master bedroom
- Beautifully updated kitchen, bathroom, family room and fourth bedroom
- Open fire place for those cosy winter months
- Polished floorboards and floating floor boards throughout the property
- Double garage for the handy man
- Good sized tool shed
- Side corner verandah off the family room, which is decked out beautifully
- Rear, paved verandah entertaining area
- Cubby house built-in a tree for the kids to play in for hours
- Chicken coop with chickens (this can be moved if you desire)
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make this home yours. Close to Elizabeth City Shopping Centre, schools, transport, Lyell McEwin Hospital and playgrounds.
All offers presented cal me today to arrange a private viewing.
Peta Wait 0414 919 422
Donna Hewish 0423 271 413
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces