Ray White Elizabeth
Fantastic Opportunity in this Spacious 3 Bedroom Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well maintained home presents great opportunities for the first home buyer or the savvy investor. This double brick home was built in 1957 and sits on a great size allotment of 891sqm allotment.
The fantastic features inside are:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate entry alcove for extra privacy
- Spacious lounge and dining area for the larger families
- Updated lovely kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space
- Electric stove top and oven and an electric (near new) HWS
- Gas bottled heating in the lounge room as well as a reverse cycle wall unit for all year round comforts
- A bright sun room or office is situated at the rear corner of the home
- Upgraded wiring which includes a safety switch
- Double garage with sliding doors at the front and the rear, which is cemented and powered and has benches and shelves
- Tool shed
- 2 x rain water tanks
- Great size verandah along the entire rear of the home for the entertainers or the kids to play under
- Well maintained yards and gardens
- There is access for 4 cars behind the gates
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. For the investors the possible rental return is approximately $250.00 to $260.00 per week. Close to all facilities.
Call Donna Hewish 0423 271 413
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.