Ray White Elizabeth
UNDER CONTRACT WITHIN 24 HOURS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Cassie Irving of Ray White Elizabeth proudly presents this absolutely gorgeous, quality home for your consideration.
There are three bedrooms in total, the master overlooking the front garden, featuring ensuite and walk-in robe (including shelving, drawers, hanging and above-robe storage), bedrooms two and three with mirrored built-in robes.
The spacious entry offers a warm ambience with feature lighting continuing through the hallway into the open plan living space. The lounge offers dimmable downlighting and ceiling fan for your ultimate living comfort. The kitchen features walk-in pantry with microwave provision and extra deep shelving, stainless steel appliances, retractable rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, Pura Tap and raised breakfast bar overlooking the dining area.
The double sliding glass doors lead out to your spectacular alfresco (under main roof) with quality Merbau timber decking and screening with ceiling fan and strip heating for year round entertaining.
Other fantastic features of the home include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (zoned)
- Top quality timber floating floors
- Solar hot water service
- Three-way main bathroom with separate toilet, vanity area, bath and shower alcove
- Feature cornicing throughout
- Laundry with storage cupboards (washing machine and dryer can be negotiated in the sale)
- Custom designed garden with timber-screening, faux hedge and retaining garden beds
- Garage with auto panel lift door with both rear and internal access
- Security Alarm System with touch pad
- Sitting on a generous 300sqm allotment (10m wide x 30m deep)
The following items can be negotiated into the sale:
- Custom designed lounge with chase, including cushions and throw
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee table and side table
- Wall-mounted Television
- TV & Buffet units
- Bedroom furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Stainless Steel Samsung fridge
- Washing machine and dryer
Located within the well sought-after Blakes Crossing Estate, you are spoilt with unlimited conveniences at your fingertips including the Woolworths Shopping Complex, Aldi, Fasta Pasta, Local Vet, Hair & Beauty Salons, Blakes Crossing Primary School and the beautiful lake and playground facilities.
Do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get into the property market. Contact Cassie for more information and a time to view.
Cassie Irving 0401 165 453
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.