Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GREAT PRESENTATION AND A CENTRAL LOCATION…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are in the market for a large three bedroom home with two big living areas that has just about everything to offer then you need to see this...
Situated at the end of a no through road in a very central part of the Blakes Crossing Development this modern home is ready to move straight in with the current owners having done all the hard work for you.
Terrific Features Include...
- 10 panel solar system (approx 3kw) with 55cent tariff until 2028
- Super size and separate lounge room/home theatre
- Three wonderful size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Ensuite / walk-in robe to master bedroom (located at rear of home)
- Built-in robes to bedroom two and three
- Roller shutters to all bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Central kitchen includes dishwasher, walk-in pantry, pura tap, gas cook top, big breakfast bar and loads of bench top space
- Quality carpet and tiles used throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Double garage with auto doors and internal home access
- Spacious alfresco entertaining area
- Very easy care gardens front and back and a whole lot more.
This terrific home is very deceptive in its size so take my advice and come and have a look in person to see for yourself (you will not be disappointed).
Call Garry from Ray White Elizabeth on 0414 718 821 for more information.
Garry Marshall 0414 718 821 | 7285 5555
Council: City of Playford
Council rates: $1,700 approx p/a
Water rates: $200 approx p/qtr
Land Size: 313sqm approx
Built: 2010 by Hickinbotham Homes
Rent Return: $320 - $340 approx p/wk
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Elizabeth South, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, Munno Para West, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
313m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.