Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT. CALL GARRY ON 0414718821
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built by Simonds Homes this amazing family home has been constructed to the highest of standards and personal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the time, money and attention to detail that has gone into one of the best homes in the Blakes Crossing development.
With a total build area of some 236.20sqm on a fully established larger block of 476sqm (approx) your new home has all the space you could wish for.
There are four generous bedrooms (all with ceiling fans), the master also offers a large walk-in robe and stunning ensuite including twin basins whilst bedrooms two, three and four all offer built-in robes.
You will love the flexibility of the multiple living areas and the thought that has gone into the design from the centrally located Chefs kitchen with butler's pantry to the large family room which flows effortlessly out to the alfresco entertaining area.
From the triple width driveway with oversized garage and side gate access for parking a trailer, motorcycle or small vehicle, to the extremely well thought out easy care gardens this family home simply has it all, but if you are in any doubt take a look at the list below to see what the owner has done to make this home above and beyond anything else out there on the market today.
- New (Mannix) fully ducted gas heating
- 2740mm ceilings throughout
- Square-set cornices in all living areas, bedroom 1 and ensuite
- 900 x 900 porcelain tiles in living areas and passage
- Butler's pantry with double sink and power point
- 1000m fridge recess with water connection
- Double pop up power point on island bench
- 900mm gas stove
- Double drawer dishwasher (Fisher Paykel)
- Soft close doors to kitchen and butler's pantry
- LED down-lights
- 5 x TV connection points
- Ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms
- Extra power points throughout
- 2000mm high tiles in both bathrooms
- Extra large sliding doors
- Special "cool glass" for formal lounge/dining sliding door and windows
- Extra wide garage: 6540mm x 6000mm with remote door and internal home access
- ADT alarm system with back to base capability and mobile patrol response
External Features of Note Include
- Alfresco with twin ceiling fans and LED lights
- External BBQ gas connection
- 3m x 3m shed with power
- Brighton "lite and white" sand mortar in all external walls
- 25 roof pitch
- 450mm eves
- Upgraded insulation throughout including internal walls
- Rheem instant gas hot water
- Australian brick clay pavers
- Strip drainage and multiple surface drainage points
- Low maintenance gardens and artificial lawns
- Full irrigation system
- 2m high Colorbond fencing all round
- 6 external power points
- 2300mm side gate can be used for parking a trailer, motorcycle or small vehicle
- Kordon (by Bayer) termite barrier
Homes of this quality rarely come onto the market and at a price that you can afford, so before you buy anything else or before you commit to build come and have a look at what could be your new home.
ALL GENUINE OFFERS WELCOME....
Contact Garry Marshall from Ray White Elizabeth on 0414 718 821 for your viewing options today!
Garry Marshall 0414 718 821 | 7285 5555
Council: City of Playford
Land Size: 476sqm approx
Build Size: 236sqm approx
Council rates: $1,800 approx p/a
Water rates: $220 approx p/qtr
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Elizabeth South, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, Munno Para West, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
476m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.